Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 3 & 4 .... Yummy! - Crescent Pepperoni Roll Ups & Crack Bread

Sooo yea I forgot to post last week so I did two 'projects' today - with Pinterest being my inspiration for this blog I can pretty much do anything =) So for dinner I made two recipes I found on Pinterest...Crescent  Pepperoni Roll Ups w/ Marinara Sauce on the side & 'Crack Bread'....

Here is a before pic of the Pizza Bites/Rolls


And here is the after of them on my plate w/ the crack bread ... having 4 adult males in the home at the time I was not able to take a picture of it as it came out of the oven because my husband began to cut it up immediately & serve LOL They were both SO good!!



Here are the links to the original posts...


Crack Bread

Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups

I will definately do these again...but seperate meals this time lol too many carbs for one meal thankfully me & the kids had a big salad before ;)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment